Friday, March 13, 2009

Saturday Afternoon Mt. Diablo - 3/14

Sleep late, eat donuts, then come burn off donuts on a leisurely afternoon ride around Morgan Territory and up the Diablo saddle. Departure time is 12:00 noon from the Safeway parking lot at Ygnacio Valley road and Oak Grove road in Walnut Creek.
Total miles will be around 55, unless you want to go to the top where they have more donuts.
Note: if you have not ridden these roads do not be fooled by my use of the term leisurely, as I am merely referring to the uphill nature of our pace.
Call 408-836-7613 if you're in the vicinity and can not locate me. I'm not familiar with this starting location and am just going on info I found on google maps. I'll be parked in the lot closest to the sidewalk on Ygnacio Valley in a silver VW Van.
-Gary B

No comments: